Our client is a market leading advisory firm within the Financial services industry. Based in Hong Kong, we are looking for a sourcing executive to drive procurement activities across their corporate services, Facilities management and Logistics/Travel categories. This is a regional role with great exposure.
Providing effective sourcing services from Hong Kong for both local domestic clients' needs as well as for other country locations as required,.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Relationship Management
- Proactively foster effective collaboration and ensure strong communication with key client stakeholders and colleagues in and across the region(s) to deliver defined business goals.
- Develop key client stakeholder matrix per category/location, maintaining regular engagement and driving high levels of client engagement and satisfaction.
- Ensure appropriate supplier relationship management for assigned suppliers.
- Act as key contact person for Hong Kong locations on allocated categories and sourcing initiatives.
- Sourcing Planning
- Perform spend and contract analysis to identify sourcing and cost reduction opportunities.
- Working with clients and colleagues, define and implement commodity strategies and sourcing area plans for Hong Kong locations, whilst ensuring appropriate alignment to global and regional strategies.
- Ensure representation of regional/local interests and requirement of APAC clients to Global sourcing categories.
- Lead and execute sourcing projects from end-to-end in line with agreed timelines and service quality.
- Deliver allocated savings target as assigned to categories and locations though the effective management of sourcing initiatives, with proper tracking and reporting of savings achievements.
- Adhere to defined sourcing policies and processes.
- Ensure a high-level of ethics in supplier and / or client engagements.
- Provide sourcing subject matter expertise, solutions and be involved to support client engagements and / or pitches.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience and demonstrable success in strategic sourcing ideally gained in an international and/or complex environment. Excellent communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills to positively influence people to make the appropriate decisions for the client(s) and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team-player as part of a cross functional team.
- Strong sourcing experience in the following:
- Facility Management, Corporate Services, Real Estate and Logistics
- Marketing (Branding, Sponsorship, Corporate Communications) - will be advantageous
- Travel (Airlines, Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Travel Management Companies) - will be advantageous
Highly competent in negotiations and contract knowledge with a strong ability to converse would be advantageous