Service Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Operations Manager to join a globally renowned and industry leading organisation.
This organisation is going through a large digital transformation across the group and this person will work across all core business areas, helping to promote the goal of continuing to have technology at the heart of the business
You'll work within the function that takes ownership over the companies critical applications & databases.
Key skills and Experience
- Experienced managing an enterprise and large scale IT or Application environment
- The ability to identify opportunity for improvement and strategic solutions.
- Create and own the overall strategy for your environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across the business
- The ability to mentor and progress your team
- A good solid technical background so that you can translate complex requirements into easily understandable solutions.
- Specify, implement and maintain service standards & operating procedures across the entire of the group
- Be the owner for incident management, service requests and problem management processes
- Ensure governance and regulations are correctly followed
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your experience in a full autonomous role. Within an organisation that is people centric and actively encourages promotions and progression.
A hybrid position with the requirement to go into their North Yorkshire office so you need to be a commutable distance!
Click apply or email Matt.Drelincourt@oliverjames.com for more details!