Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring an Top-tier Asset Management company with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
We are currently working with them to find them a Senior Manager, Product & Channel who will be responsible for developing the marketing plans for Asia markets in partnership with its line manager and the sales leads.
- Developing the marketing plans for Asia markets in partnership with its line manager and the sales leads
- Managing the execution of key foundational activities to support the marketing strategy and sales objectives targeting the top global fund houses in the region
- Leverage global content to create bespoke thematic content for the region and work with the investment team to ensure timely update of the investment trends to be applied on all kind of marketing materials.
- Leverage the latest digitalization step-up and technology, build targeted marketing strategy and media tactic for the region to effectively target our key target audiences, as well as to beef up the marketing efficiency.
We are looking for candidates:
- 5 - 7 years' experience in Financial Services industry, with Asset Management background
- At least 5 years' experience in marketing communications, including some project management, product, and / or operations experience preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin & English
- Willingness to travel to China
- Excellent time and project management