A newly established, rapidly growing, Lloyd's insurance & technology business is seeking a Head of Tax to join their business. This London based, hybrid role will see you supporting & advising Key Stakeholders within the business on all things Tax and M&A.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Annual reviews of all tax policy, reporting, strategic and management activities.
- Providing tax advisory support to transactions & structuring teams and investors
- Advising on changes to tax legislation
- Review quarterly tax reporting to group
- Ensuring US and international tax compliance
- Preparing and presenting to the board and other exec level stakeholders
- Collaboration with the group head of tax and their tax team
For this role you should be:
- Qualified CTA (or by experience)
- Extensive knowledge of tax laws & regulations
- Technically strong and a confident communicator
- Ideally from a practice background
- Experience dealing with the PRA or FCA is ideal
- Commercial aware
- Financial services experience is desired
In return the role offers the opportunity to build out your own team and take full ownership of making the role your own, and an opportunity to be strategic and add value to a business. If the above sounds like you, please apply online today for more information!