About Our Client
We are representing our esteemed client in the Insurance industry to look for an Executive Assistant to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the executive and senior stakeholders of the assigned team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the designated business team
- Prepare and compile reports, presentations, and documentation for both internal and external meetings
- Coordinating, scheduling and organizing appointments, meetings and conferences (virtual and in-person)
- Assist in arranging travel schedule, itineraries, transportation and accommodation
- Handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth operation
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar administrative role of at least 5 years
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as part of a team
- Prior experience in a Company Secretary role will be highly advantageous
This is a permanent job position within our client's organization. As an Executive Assistant in a small yet collegiate team, you will play a vital role in supporting the management team and facilitating effective communication among various stakeholders.
If you are a highly organized individual with excellent administrative skills and a strong understanding of compliance practices, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.