I am currently recruiting an insurance company that covers both Lloyds and General insurance based in London. They are looking for a Senior Tax Accountant someone who is hands-on, proactive and able to deliver high quality work.
- Managing the group's corporation tax obligation
- Liaise with UK & overseas advisors in the preparation of corporation tax computations and any other statutory tax filing requirements.
- Preparing tax provisions and disclosures for the Group's statutory accounts, management accounts and budgets.
- Maintain the tax calendar and ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Provide support on Transfer Pricing compliance and produce supporting documentation as required.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Chartered Tax Advisor or Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA) or equivalent
- Strong background in UK corporate tax which will include; tax reporting, compliance and advisory
- Knowledge on overseas tax issues affecting a UK multinational organisation operating overseas
- VAT returns and Transfer Pricing experience would be desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this role apply with you CV. If you would like more information please call me on 020 3861 9157.