Tagetik Consultant | 6-month contract | Outside IR35
I'm currently recruiting for several contract positions to support our insurance clients with implementing Tagetik systems. As a senior consultant, you'll be responsible for owning and leading implementations (primarily of CCH Tagetik ) or workstreams, to ensure successful delivery to our client. You'll take ownership of projects and act as a primary contact to senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of solutions in strategic accounts via design excellence
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets and client requirements into solution design and coherent implementation documentation.
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and accountability to the project team
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner
- Develop audience-appropriate model documentation
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Participate and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and deployment
- Ability to confidently lead workshops and training sessions
- Constantly develop your CPM and CCH Tagetik knowledge and systems expertise
- A bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus on Finance and Accounting
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- 2-5+ years of business consulting or implementation experience with Tagetik.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modelling skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology - requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology experience also preferable)
- Experience of MS-SQL
- Superb written/oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and execute responsibilities simultaneously
- Dedicated to service excellence and a collaborative style
- Possesses subject matter expertise in one or multiple of consolidation, planning, compliance / regulatory, Solvency II, IFRS16, IFRS17
- Strong grasp of the data landscape within finance
- Professional and diligent approach to engagements
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Coaching mentality
- Desire to work with a dynamic and exciting team, with a "roll-up your sleeves" perspective
- Interest in continuous professional development and exposure to multiple industries
To be considered for one of these positions you must have experience in the below:
- Implementation experience specifically with Tagetik
- Supporting all phases of the project life cycle from requirements, through to design, build, testing and deployment
If interested and you fit the above requirements please reply with an up to date CV and we can discuss the project in more detail.