** Solutions Architect - IT - Investment management - Technology - Strategy - London **
We are currently working with an Asset Management client - Looking for a Solution Architect or a senior Developer with the relevant experience and wanting to move into Architecture.
- To lead the end-to-end solution design for major/complex multi-part programmes.
- To ensure that existing strategic technology is fully exploited before further investment is recommended. Where a further investment is recommended ensuring that it will work in harmony with existing investments
- To be responsible for ensuring designs adhere to the strategic design governance framework.
- Strong understanding of Asset Management business
- Must have worked on implementations in projects - system transition.
- Strong understanding of technology design methods
- Strong understanding of implementing SOA in on-premise, Cloud, and hybrid models
- Pragmatic and strategic view of new technology adoption
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Development Technology Stack
- Understanding of database technology (both SQL and NoSQL), messaging platforms (MQ), and reporting solutions
- Experience in developing and delivering canonical data models via JSON is an advantage