With Oliver James we're looking for a Senior Consolidation Analyst for an international Offshore company.
We're looking for an ambitious person that wants to have a lot of responsibility, likes an complex environment and wants to learn. As the key-role in the consolidation team, you're bringing the reporting of the global organisation together.
The most important parts of the role are as followed:
- You take a key role in the closing periods:you support the performing of quarterly consolidation process in order to deliver consolidated financial statements which are used for internal and external purposes. You prepare consolidation entries related to P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and inter-company eliminations. During year-end closing periods you liaise with external auditors.
- You contribute to the final reports for Management: you help prepare consolidated accounts for the group on a quarterly basis and provide input for the annual report and investor related presentations.
- You are responsible for performance of internal controls regarding consolidation processes: you contribute to maintaining the procedures for the consolidation process and provide support to the maintenance and optimisation of the consolidation system.
- You help prepare the consolidated budgeting and forecasting: you will contribute to the internal management (board) reporting and preparation of the consolidated financial statements for external communication.
- You liaise with various internal stakeholders:you interact with the operating units finance teams, Central Treasury, Group Tax and other corporate departments such as Investor Relations and Strategy.
- 5-7 years work experience in accounting/consultation/reporting role.
- IFRS knowledge
- Excel and any consolidation/reporting role
- Big 4 background and knowledge in SAP or Hyperion (is a plus)
- Freedom in your work. The work is complex, and you get room to move in the role.
- 55.000 to 70.000-euro salary without bonus.
- 8% bonus
- 10% benefit budget
- Growth potential
- Flexible working hours
Is this role something you would like to do? I would like to have a chat with you.
Apply on the position, call or mail me for more information.
+31 20 808 8609 / email@example.com