For a Dutch Bank in Utrecht we are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager who is communicatively strong, can deliver advise to senior department heads and is in direct contact with the regulators.
- You are the key player that creates, facilitates and inspires a high performing team focused on achieving the best results together as a team
- You coordinate and manage the request and are able to maintain overview and when needed, have the technical skills to go in depth to understand the (new) regulation and challenge proposed interpretations and solutions. In this process you are able to make the right decisions and prioritizations
- You are directly involved in the transition from a report-driven organization to a data-driven organization. This means, among other things, that you are a stakeholder in this process and provide input related to the data requests you are responsible in order to ensure that this shift also incorporates the reports and requests you are responsible for
- You are in the lead of monitoring planning and deadlines and work with stakeholders to ensure timely reporting to the regulator. You are also the key contact for Management and report owners to report on progress, issues and other items related to the various requests
- You are able to utilize your network within the bank to deliver high quality financial data to the regulator. Stakeholder management of all stakeholders is key
- In close cooperation with Management and report owner(s) you organize and operationalize changes in data requests due to new or changing laws and regulations and/or changes
- You are able to challenge existing processes and search for process improvements and efficiencies
Collaboration is at the heart of everything the bank does. Our Project Support team within our Reporting department brings talented people together to absorb data requests by regulators, implement and embed (significant) changes that are driven by laws and regulations or internal requirements into the existing Reporting processes and teams. With you as Regulatory Reporting Manager, the Reporting department will consist of approximately 150 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
Communication Skills, self-organising capability and (stakeholder)management skills are clearly essential for the role of Regulatory Reporting Manager. You have experience with reporting processes, stakeholder management and the ability to challenge existing processes and way of workings.
- academic level of thinking, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience;
- professional experience and expertise in the field of finance &risk reporting and the relevant laws and regulations, both nationally and internationally;
- experience with reporting processes;
- knowledge of and experience with working in accordance with the LEAN (preferably Green Belt) and Agile philosophy and steers short-cycle on the basis of KPIsanalytically highly
- developed, proactive, independent, customer- and result-oriented;
- being able to deal with networking and resistance;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
Does this sound like the perfect role? Please get in touch or apply!
Telephone Number: +312 0808 0920