We are looking for a Project Manager to join a reputable & leading organisation that are going through a period of growth due to continued success.
This forward thinking company is always moving forwards and therefor this will be a fast-paced, agile role where you'll be managing multiple, concurrent business and IT change projects.
You will work within the Technology & Change team, working closely with several business units and functions to managing business change that is underpinned by Technology. Optimising, evolving the company as you make a significant contribution to the business strategy.
Core Responsibilities & Experience:
- To drive project execution by tracking delivery, monitoring & controlling change, owning change management and pro-actively seeking solutions to blockers
- To develop project specifications and agree project plans (including scope, deliverable, resource requirements etc)
- Communicate and build relationships between internal colleagues, business functions and stakeholders
- Manage processes to agreed governance structures
- Effectively manage project resources to ensure availability and capability are correct to deliver objectives
- Ability to work in an Agile environment with a track record of delivering complex, large scale Business Change projects
- Experience working within Financial Services on a broad variety of projects within a fast paced environment
- Experience of working closely with technical teams to identify solutions and resolutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative, forward thinking organisation where you will play a leading part in their transformations moving forwards.
An autonomous role we need someone who is confident and excited about working in a varied capability interacting with all areas of the business
With a hybrid home/ office working pattern you must be a commutable distance from their offices in Basingstoke
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details