I am currently supporting a leading Insurance business on their search for a Planning Manager on a permanent basis (hybrid/flexible working available)
The role will be responsible for
- Review of legal entity Plans and Forecasts and assisting with Lloyds submissions as required.
- Ownership of key processes / outputs in the Plan process, ensuring an efficient and accurate end to end process.
- Utilise an understanding of the business to critically review and analyse the Plan.
- Develop and maintain a set of key core outputs to support the Pillars and Entities in presenting to key stakeholders.
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- An in depth knowledge of level of insurance accounting and industry knowledge.
- Minimum Intermediate MS Excel skills and experience with Microsoft BI, SAP and Oryx planning would be advantageous.
- An excellent communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available)
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.