Our client is seeking to hire an Operations Analyst for their growing Capital Markets business.
Are you a professional who has a passion for data and can work collaboratively in a dynamic and evolving fast paced work environment? Do you enjoy automating manual tasks? If so, this opportunity may be the right fit for you. As the Operations Officer, you will collaborate with your team members to manage the timely set up of client, credit and SSI information across various Capital Market Systems. You will also have the mindset to enhance our current processes and look for opportunities innovate and automate.
In this role, you will:
- Complete counterparty set ups of customers in various systems;
- Manage the maintenance of SSI data in various systems for new and existing clients;
- Responsible for effective workflow, analysis and exception management of data related queries from both upstream and downstream consumers for Client, Credit and SSI;
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to inquiries, escalating when necessary;
- Achieve a service standard of error free processing by ensuring accurate inputting of data to mitigate risk to the business (eg. reputational, financial, regulatory, operational risk);
- Achieve Customer Service standards by adhering to strict Service Level Agreements;
- Work with Manager to ensure distribution of work and management of team mailbox are efficiently handled and prioritized to ensure quality and efficiency;
- Assist Manager with establishing a training schedule for respective roles in the team;
- Provide training to team members on best practices
- Maintain and support business partner relationships across regions and respective business groups (e.g. Global Counterparty Credit, Enterprise Distribution);
- Maintain and update procedural documents
- Produce various management reports and maintain key metrics
- Assist Manager with team administrative functions as required;
- Work with Project Delivery Teams for key initiatives that impacts Client Data Services
- Assist with gathering data for internal auditors and other control areas as required;
- Assist Manager to identify required fixes for escalations and exceptions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how various Capital Market products are set up and maintained in the Trading systems (e.g., Fixed Income, Municipal Bonds)
- Analyze and update large data sets in various systems, provide upward feedback and analysis, produce reporting and metrics as appropriate
- Provide technical subject matter expertise/ analysis or operational process support to Partners in Global Operations and business Services where required
- Provide upward feedback and analysis, developing and executing on reporting functions and/or producing consolidated or aggregated reporting as appropriate
- University or college degree with 2 years of capital markets experience
- Sound knowledge and understanding of trading businesses and understanding of the operating environment, business processes and procedures, and the transaction lifecycle for Client Data
To join an outstanding team with excellent opportunities to move into other areas of the business whilst being well rewarded.