Oliver James is currently recruiting for a Senior Legal Counsel to join an expanding UCITs Manco and AIFM Fund Administrator.
Due to growth within the business over the 2020 business year, our client, an established player within the Financial Industry is keen to appoint an In_House Counsel reporting directly into the Head of Legal.
This successful candidate will have the following responsibilities;
- Liaising with the Central Bank of Ireland, as well as the appointed legal counsel to the UCITS Funds and AIFs under management, on legal matters including new fund approval, amendments to funds, and updates to meet the requirements for regulatory changes (eg, ESG)
- Managing the process of registration of UCITS for marketing in other jurisdictions with the appointed registrations agent.
- Reviewing KIID documentation, including annual and ad-hoc updates.
- drafting and negotiating fund contracts, including management, investment management, distribution, administration and depository agreements.
- Providing legal advice and guidance in relation to compliance and corporate governance matters.
The successful candidate will ideally be a minimum of 5+ years PQE and coming from a ManCo background or a private practice with a particular focus on ManCo clients. This opportunity would suit a candidate who enjoys working in with a small hands-on team also.
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position, please reach out on the details below.
email@example.com | +35315719706