Not convinced, motivated or simply searching for new challenges - read the proposition below:
My client is looking for an IT Support to join its Infrastructure division in Brussels.
If you like to be in contact with people, to help and figure out problems; joining them could be a great opportunity for you to learn and evolve.
Training, discoveries, improvements, all of those will be part of the program in place to help you grow as an Expert in problem-solving and Support.
If you join this family spirit company, your ideas will be taken into account, and you will apply them for projects and maybe take the lead and them.
IT Support specialist - The Job
As a member of the Infrastructure:
- You will help your clients and find the right solution adapted to them
- Also, configure and prepare the right installation of update and changes
- Troubleshoot and fix incidents
- You will also be part of various projects and will take the lead
- You will get training to be more performing
IT Support specialist - Your Profile
- You have been working in IT for at least 3 years with a good knowledge of SQL
- You speak fluently Dutch AND French and can express in English
- You have good knowledge of the following technologies such as Windows, Printer network, Ticketing Tools, Hardware & Software, Office, etc.
IT Support specialist - The offer
- A permanent position in a growing company
- An attractive salary depending on your profile
- Group Insurance + hospitalisation
- A Laptop, phone + subscription
- The opportunity to work from home
- To join a company with friendly values and a real passion for IT
If this job interests you, and that you think you are ready to take on a new challenge, this job is made for you!