Role description :
Infrastructure Project Manager - Expert
Infrastructure Project Manager
An IT Infrastructure Project Manager (DSM) , respecting the Agile methodology, ensures that a project impacting a big part of our
Infrastructure Senior Project Manager means mandatory Infra knowledge regarding the Cloud, Windows, Linux and Application migration into the Cloud with new technologies
He is fully in the lead of coordination of the project ( we don't look for a PMO profile nor a PO profile ).
Cloud and Infra technologies knowledge is mandatory in order to migrate existing applications into new technologies and the cloud.
A knowledge of bank applications
Collaboration with multiple Tribes / Squads working in an agile mode (so need to take into account the Agile ceremonies organisation)
A project manager is accountable for the realisation of a project.
Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverable to day-to-day operations team(s)
Dutch: Fluent (mandatory/French )
French: fluent (mandatory/Dutch)
English: fluent(mandatory with one other language French/Dutch)
At least 5 years of relevant experience on infrastructure and having cloud knowledge.
Required experience/ knowledge:
- Infrastructure knowledge regarding Windows, Linux, life cycle management projects, WAS, Citrix / App-V / Web-based applications
- Infrastructure experience in Cloud and application migration to Cloud ( new technologies)
- Knowledge about migration projects of applications ( so the applicator migrations )
- Cloud experience and new infra technology
- Knowledge of the banking world in general.
- Experience in the specific context of the project (IT Infrastructure)
- Knowledge of the specific functional context of Applications (domain knowledge) as a former experience in Application services
- Experience in Agile project management methods, processes and tools - knowledge of the standards in use in the enterprise
- Communication, networking, negotiating
- End to end view and implementation impact analysis (risks...)
- Change Management mindset and support of the Change
- Team player
- Result driven with the impacted teams