Head of HR Business Partner (Singapore)
A top tier multinational direct insurer is currently looking for an outstanding Head of Human Resources Business Partner to be based in the Singapore office. You can look forward to developing and executing human resource strategy, in line with overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization (succession planning, organization planning and development, performance management, employee engagement, talent acquisition and retention, etc.). You will also be responsible in establishing a strong employer brand and driving a high performance culture. You will be heavily involved in the ideation of HR strategies and programmes, all the way to execution and roll-outs to fulfill business needs and growth plans.
- Strategic HR Partnership and Advisory
- Talent Acquisition and Development
- High Performance Culture
- Employee Enagement
- HR Strategic Projects
- HR Data Analytics, Management Reporting and Dashboard
- University graduate, preferrably in business related disciplines or psychology
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience with hands on experience in business advisory
- Leadership qualities
- Stakeholder Influence and Management
- Self-starter, independent and driven
Only locally based candidates in Singapore will be considered for this application.