The role sits within the Asia Client Group team with two key priorities around servicing Asian clients/products regionally and growing the business in Hong Kong.
The role will own the relationship for Hong Kong clientele and seek to drive Sales & Marketing efforts for the firm in Hong Kong for SFC authorised funds and/or services within financial institutions savings products; rolling-out Chinese language Reporting, Marketing and wholesale Distribution training.
There are three main accountability's in this role:
- Partnership Development
- Distribution Support
- Client Reporting Management
- Strategy development across product, channel and marketing
- Organising regular and formal touch points with clients to review, monitor and track progress of key initiatives and sales delivery
- Working with clients to develop/on-board new fund propositions for their savings offers
- Delivery of net new money ambition and % penetration of the firm within client's wholesale savings products
- Working with European reporting teams to obtain and distribution client reporting, and quarterly investment pack
- Acting as main point of contact for Client Reporting with respect to funds used by Hong Kong clients, and where appropriate; some regional
- At least 7 years experience in an investment orientated environment
- Strong understanding of wholesale / banking / of investment-linked insurance distribution of funds
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin also a plus