I am currently supporting an established Insurance Broker business in their search for a FP&A Expense Partner due to expansion within the business
The role will be responsible for
- Full ownership of the Management Services and Central Company P&L
- Active management of key cost expectations, analysis and reporting of variances with recommendation on remedial action needed
- Summarise and present budgets and plans to the Group CFO and other senior stakeholders
- Support the Head of FP&A and Group CFO as required
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience within the insurance market/financial services
- Ability to review existing models
- Must have full right to work within the UK - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.