FP&A Analyst - Insurance
A Market Leading insurance business is looking for an FP&A Analyst to sit within the International FP&A team, in the wider Finance Department.
You will be involved in:
- Production of consistent and relevant analysis of financial performance to key stakeholders, including local Entity Boards, International Executive, and the US Parent Company.
- Supporting the annual planning and quarterly forecast processes, working with the business to build robust financial projections.
The successful candidate will be:
ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills (VBA desirable), with experience working with complex financial models;
- Working knowledge of UK and US GAAP accounting standards.
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems (HFM, Oracle, etc)