An extremely high profile role within a rapid-growth challenger bank.
A leading challenger bank based in London are on the look out for an experienced FP&A accountant to join their rapidly growing finance team.
This is an extremely high profile role for the experience level and will have great exposure across the business. You will be business partnering with a number of back office functions.
As an FP&A accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of business level and detailed segmental returns analysis, and periodic deep dives of business financial return performance metrics.
- Reporting and monitoring of the Group's 'earnings volatility' measure, and supporting the risk function in setting risk appetite at Group and business line level.
- Run and maintain a dashboard available to key stakeholders providing detailed FRM metrics, and support the business in understanding of the metrics.
- Review and analysis of base and stress forecasts, providing stakeholders with details of capital, liquidity and risk capacity utilisation.
- Performing ad hoc scenario analysis to assist the business in optimising their returns performance.
- Driving various initiatives to improve the granularity and quality of business level returns information.
- Providing training and education to Business' and other areas across the Group on the FRM programme.
- 1-2 years finance experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Financial planning and/or management reporting experience
- Strong understanding of balance sheet / P&L drivers
- Track record of problem solving
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior finance candidate to join a highly regarded finance function within a high profile role. The bank offer excellent progression opportunities and are in a high period of growth at present. The bank offer outstanding flexibility and remote/ hybrid working arrangements.