Financial Reporting Oversight - Asset Management
Fantastic Opportunity to join on of the world's largest asset managers in a Financial reporting oversight position. Joining an experienced team with a global remit, partnering with external and internal colleagues to ensuring quality and timely reporting on clients funds.
Some Key responsibilities
- Oversight of fund administrators financial statements - analytical, qualitative and quantitative reviews.
- Regularly present results back to Audit committees and board of directors
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Some key requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIAM) at least 5 years PQE
- Experience in investment management/ financial reporting in fund admin or financial services audit.
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, apply with your CV at the link within!