I am currently partnered with a large Insurance broker on their search for a Financial Controller during a period of transformation.
The role will be responsible for
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the financial accounts and records
- To take a lead role in managing the relationship with the external auditors
- Responsible for developing, recommending and establishing processes for key areas of judgement made within the management and statutory accounts.
- Ensure all financial reporting is compliant with the relevant accounting standards
- To provide a comprehensive financial control environment
- Ensure financial records are complete, accurate and in line with Group policy and relevant accounting standards
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Strong knowledge, skill and experience of financial controls
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial services environment, including relevant regulation
- Creative problem solver able to work with ambiguity.
Must have full right to work within the UK, no sponsorship available. Applicants without full right to work will not be considered.