Financial Accountant - Solvency II - Insurance
Great opportunity to join a global Insurance/ Reinsurance company with exciting expansion plans over the next 18 months.
This role will involve financial reporting, solvency II returns and cross functional collaboration across a number of different departments and jurisdictions. This role offers the successful candidate a chance to grow with the business as it expands across Europe and contribute to this growth and culture.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Support quarterly close of local and consolidated management information
- Reconciliation and posting of technical insurance information
- Support finance transformation and drive process improvements
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience in the Insurance Industry and solvency II is essential
- String communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within! 😊