As Financial Accountant you will work within the Group function. You will gain exposure across multiple functions with daily access to senior management across the business.
Key duties will include
- Supporting the finance team on Solvency II returns
- Monthly & quarterly close
- Financial Statement preparation
- Regulatory Reporting supporting the wider European team
- Involvement in FP&A, 5 year budgeting forecasts
This is a wide ranging role which will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their technical accounting skill-set as well as increase their exposure to the analytical side of the business.
To be considered for this role you will be a Qualified Accountant with experience working with insurance clients from within a professional services firm or directly working with an insurance company.
This is a permanent position with a strong remuneration and benefits package for the successful candidate.
To apply for this position please submit your CV to Oliver James for the attention of Louise O'Dowda