Team Lead Functional Analyst NEEDED
We are looking for an experienced and talented Team Lead Functional Analyst to join our Client. Headquartered in Brussels and with offices in more than 15 countries around the world, our client is a leading provider of post-trade services to the financial industry globally. The company ensures the settlement, custody, and servicing of national and cross-border securities transactions, including bonds, shares, derivatives, and investment funds. To put it simply, they are a bank for banks, and they are at the heart of the world financial system.
As a Team Lead Functional Analyst, you will join the Settlement roadmap team, playing a key role in the development and maintenance of settlement and asset transfer-related applications for our client. You will work in a challenging environment, taking full ownership of your initiatives and committing to the quality of the production.
- Undertakes complex systems designs and may contribute to the supervision and/or validation of the development process.
- Ensures the correct translation of the business requirements and operational constraints into a structured and efficient set of functional and data models.
- Leads the process of detailed design and may occasionally produce program specifications for complex or critical applications.
- May lead and coach a team of IT professionals.
- Be responsible for delivering the Design within time and budget set and with the required quality, i.e. according to business/operational requirements and design guidelines.
- Several years of experience as a developer
- Mainframe knowledge
- Knowledge of the following tools/languages: PLI, DB2, MQ, CICS
- Very good analytical skills
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority
- Good organizational skills and the capacity to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience on major projects
- Settlement Business knowledge
- Credit/banking knowledge
- MM knowledge
- SSE knowledge
- An excellent opportunity to practice and develop your talents in a highly professional international environment.
- A learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and reskilling.
- We're agile, we're growing and so will you!
- Attractive salary package
Our client believe that people are their strength. They are committed to creating an inclusive culture, valuing diversity, and promoting equal opportunities for all. Join our client, and you'll have the opportunity to work closely with inspiring, supportive, and engaged colleagues from 80+ different countries, interacting with many stakeholders at all levels across the organization.