Functional Analyst - Brussels
We are looking for a motivated Functional Analyst to join our team in the financial securities markets. As a Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing and documenting business requirements, as well as defining functional specifications for our IT solutions. You will work closely with developers and project managers to ensure successful implementation of these solutions.
- Analyse and document business requirements
- Define functional specifications for IT solutions
- Work closely with developers and project managers to ensure successful implementation of solutions
- Participate in testing and validation of solutions
- Provide end user training and support
- Continuously improve existing applications to ensure maximum efficiency and performance
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or related field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with financial securities markets is a plus
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique. If you need any specific accommodation due to disability or any other reason, you can let the recruiter know during your application process.
If you are intrigued by IT and the financial world, and eager to continuously increase knowledge on technical and business aspects, apply now to be part of this exciting team!