For one of our client in the health sector we are looking for a Full-time Data coordinator AND a Clinical Data Coordinator to join the Data Management team in Belgium.
About the client :
The client is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). They provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Their mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective.
Location : Leuven
Remote : 8 days per month
- Participate as part of a team on various projects
- Validate an entry database design
- Report metrics and data trends on project(s)
- Identify data conflicts and issues on project(s)
- Work with personnel from research sites globally to resolve data conflicts
- Reconcile data from multiple sources
- Create and update study documentation on projects
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field with strong attention to detail and working knowledge of Excel and Word
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting preferred.