Fantastic opportunity to join a business as a Business Analyst in an organisation who are currently leading the way in Insurance & Technology. This business are market-leading in delivering the best possible service to a range of clients across multiple industries. Weekly or bi-weekly travel will be required into their hub in the heart of Salford Quays, Manchester. They are transforming the business and how they deliver their digitisation services as well as how Data can be used to develop high quality solutions.
Reporting to the Director of Data & Analytics, working in a Technology team as a Data Business Analyst across the UK, this is a key role within the team and will drive several projects within the transformation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing clear, robust and accurate data specific user stories and requirements as a Business Analyst.
- Have a highly collaborative style & ability to build relationships with stakeholders from a diverse range of disciplines.
- Possess proven experience as a data and analytics 'translator.
- Be happy taking responsibility for delivery and working within a fast-paced organisation where change is a constant & welcomed across all avenues of the business.
- Apply agile and lean practices into all aspects of your work, seeking to optimise flow and reduce wait time wherever possible.
- Conducting thorough data business analysis, including challenging perceptions and embedded thinking, to ensure that data requirements move the business forward and achieve outcomes.
- Always adhere to the Company values and encourage others to demonstrate these.
- Always ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/regulations.