I am working with a Lloyd's managing agent to recruit for a Corporate Management Accountant.
The role is based in London city centre, and allow employees to work remote for one day a week. They have a fantastic bonus structure and allow great exposure and the chance to accelerate your career.
Day to day responsibilities;
- Accounting and reporting of the Corporate entities of the group
- Planning and forecasting for both the Corporate entities and the Syndicate
- Monthly detailed expense analysis for the corporate entities and Group
The ideal candidate will have;
- Accounting qualifications
- An understanding of the Lloyd's insurance market and the regulatory framework it operates in
- Experience of planning systems
If this role sounds like something that would be of interest, please apply online or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org