Oliver James is currently supporting the hiring a Insure with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
We are currently with them to identify Operational Transformation Process Reengineering , Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director to join a wider team of 40 in leading analysis and process mapping process for various improvement programs.
Job Responsibility :
- Leads analysis and process mapping efforts and identifies and prioritizes opportunities for improvement
- Evaluates prioritizes, recommends and leads improvement opportunities and changes to existing processes
- Supports implementation activities and interacts with senior to accomplish process improvement objectives to achieve sustainable results
- Meets with stakeholders to define operational requirements and goals, designs and documents workflow, manages user expectations, and works collaboratively across the enterprise
- Provides leadership and problem-solving expertise to effectively work with and influence teams of functional representatives
- Tracks and controls progress, schedules to achieve completion of projects within time projections
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in project management, program strategy, scope definition, solution work stream generation, knowledge management, and its transition to applications and execution
- Cantonese-Speaking with strong stakeholders experience
- LEAN/6-Sigma qualifications preferred