A well established Insurance business is looking to hire a Regional Property and Reinsurance Underwriting Assistant/ Manager. This is an exciting opportunity as it will contribute to your exposure both direct Insurance Commercial Lines as well as Treaty Reinsurance.
In this dynamic environment, and the ideal candidate would be expected to carry out underwriting responsibilities, working closely with local entities in Asia and with several regional business units such as but not limited to actuarial, risk management and finance. Reporting to the Chief Underwriting Officer to execute business development opportunities in Reinsurance and Underwriting.
- Insurance or business degree or equivalent
- At least of 5 years of Commercial Lines OR Reinsurance Treaty Underwriting Experience
- Well versed in Property & Casualty underwriting knowledge demonstrated exposure analysis
- Exceptionally organised with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Highly articulate, an effective communicator verbal and written
- Good team player
- Strong computer/systems literacy including first class Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills