Workplace Services Engineer | Office 365 | Sharepoint Online | Exchange Online
Currently one of our clients in the Netherlands is looking for multiple Workplace Services Engineers.
You will come to work in the WPS department and your products are being used by more then 20.000 colleagues world wide.
In this role the engineer executes assessments, analyses, GAP Closure for remediation, defines migration strategies and designs, and executes migrations. Next to this, supporting tasks such as reporting and knowledge transfer will make part of the tasks of the engineer.
Who you are
An end user focused certified engineer, open familial and sometimes a bit stubborn with profound technical knowledge.
- Reviewed and updated documentation
- Migration of end users and content
- Decommissioned solutions
Knowledge and experience
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft 365, Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint (Online) and PowerShell
- Certified and hands-on experience with Microsoft 365, Microsoft Exchange (Online) - and related policies/protocols
- Preferred (Azure) Active Directory and familiar with the Agile/SCRUM methodology
- 5+ years experience and higher professional education in IT and/or Security
- Experience in building / supporting complex IT solutions, preferably in a financial institutions