Workday Finance Product Owner / Functional Cosnultant | London - UK | Hybrid
Oliver James are currently engaged to support one of our world leading FTSE 250 clients in their search for a Workday Finance Functional Consultant.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a world-renowned organisation of significant scale and be an integral part of assisting in the global Workday deployment throughout 2024. This will involve helping in the deployment of Workday in their global entities, whilst building on the existing functionality in the UK.
Responsibilities will be as follows:
* Support day to day system administration; including security, configuration and design of Workday Financials.
* Maintain and develop business processes across all of Workday Financials and functional areas. Current modules are core financials plus expenses.
* Lead functional workshops to communicate and train users to transact in Workday.
* Identify with the overseas team any local regulations or conditions which require exceptions
to be made within the global template.
* Understand Workday best practice processes and configuration, as well as any constraints,
to articulate these to key stakeholders.
* Provide support to end-users of the Workday platform via JIRA
The base salary for this role will be up to £95,000 with a generous bonus scheme up to 20%. This is a senior position for someone with the right technical capabilities but also customer-orientated with excellent communication skills.
This client are based in Central London and will require a hybrid working model.
*Please note sponsorship is not available for this role.