For a leading international company in the FMCG field, we're recruiting a Web Personalisation Specialist. If you like professional challenges and you want to join a revolutionary Innovation Hub, don't miss this opportunity and apply here!
Web Personalisation Specialist
- Support the Web Team in advancing website Personalisation capabilities across our priority and strategic European markets;
- Lead the coordination of Growth Hub campaigns inc. audience segmentation, facilitating asset production, agency management, overseeing/executing deployment and sharing results;
- End to end execution when required, leveraging Adobe Target personalisation features to setup, implement, and perform post analysis;
- Support with strategy development & hypothesis creation for A/B and personalisation tests;
- Contribute to the development and identification of impactful projects, prioritising programmes based on consumer, capability & commercial objectives;
- Proactively analyse opportunities and identify consumer behaviours that can be leveraged for testing;
- Champion web best practice across Europe, leading trainings and producing educational material;
- Identify trends and industry examples and drive innovation within the Growth Hub and European Markets;
- Provide leadership, support, & expertise to direct reports and junior colleagues, helping them to develop their careers and provide them with learning opportunities;
- Contribute to the inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
- Experience delivering the end-to-end CRO process - pre-test ideation, hands on setting up and running of A/B Tests and post-test analysis;
- Digital Marketing background with solid working knowledge of Adobe Target (Optimizely & Google Optimizely also considered);
- Experience using at least one industry leading Analytics tool, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, IBM;
- Campaign Planning and Workflow Management experience inc. working with agencies and third parties;
- Knowledge of building customer personas and a solid understanding of customer journeys aligned to these
- An ability to work as part of a team, working on multiple projects for multiple stakeholders at the same time;
- Strong English language skills.