TFX team is responsible for a global project to support the RBWM customers to do foreign exchange transactions. Functions contain cross-border wire and transfer, global transfer, and FX order watch. And now more and more functions are included and the team needs to ramp up. The team is engaged in requirement analysis, functional & technical design, coding, testing, and post-production support. It has both F/E components that are built on the Global Portal framework and B/E components that are built on Java. Multiple global instances of TFX have gone live for Internet Banking and Mobile Banking on US, UAE, UK, SG, and MYH will roll out soon! We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team as a junior business analyst.
- Liaise with business and global project team to solicit and analyse front-to-back business requirements, at least including that for regulations, compliance, payment, and operations, to propose and define system solutions and business flows.
- Evaluate different system options and provide recommendations.
- Work closely with business and IT development team from inception to delivery of system solutions.
- Provide related documentation, demo, and walkthrough to business and development team.
- Participate in system testing, user acceptance test, and implementation to ensure the deliverables meet business needs.
- Assist with ongoing support and maintenance of the existing systems rolled out to other countries.
- Work closely with other business and IT parties and external vendors globally to achieve the above objectives.
Including: commercial orientation, customer drive, business development, analytical reasoning, management planning, decisiveness, leadership, teamwork, building and managing relationships, communication, drive and resilience, change orientation, technical knowledge etc.
- Business Knowledge
Ø Proven background of work within a banking environment, including products experience in Foreign Exchange, and/or international payment, and/or operations
- Working relationship management
Ø Ability to work with other development teams, both on a horizontal basis (front office to front office) as well as a vertical basis (front to back office)
Ø Ability to work closely with operations, branch, call centre, P2G, or direct banking
Ø Ability to deal with other wealth management teams
- Communication Skills
Ability to articulate, both oral and written, the objectives, issues, obstacles, resolution, etc
Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Ø Negotiation Skills
Ability to work with IT teams, or external vendor
Ability to influence progress and priorities with internal IT groups as well as wealth management
- Ø Package Acquisition Life Cycle
Proven track record of successfully implementing a software package