My client, a global insurance company is looking to bring on a VP of Vulnerability Management to reduce enterprise risk by identifying, analysing, reporting and governing remediation/mitigation of IT security vulnerabilities across the portfolio of IT assets and IT-enabled processes.
This opportunity , within the Security Engineering Team, has a primary focus to operate day-to-day vulnerability management across the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engage with peers in IT architecture and operations, security architecture, red team, effectiveness testing team, hunt team, CTI team, SOC, and other teams to remediate emergent vulnerability and to address other key tactical concerns.
- Collaborate with data integration/analytic team to improve the function of, and user understanding and effective utilisation of, the data analytics/reporting and ticketing platforms.
- Operate and maintain/update vulnerability management governance processes.
You will have:
- 10+ years of IT systems engineering or IT security engineering experience.
- Proven experience in secure design and operations of IT systems.
- Vulnerability management experience.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and analytical mindset.
- Experience in Linux, Windows, Active Directory, Azure Directory, O365, Splunk, Crowdstrike, Qualys, Nessus/Tenable, MS SQL, Oracle DBMS.
- OSCP, OSWE or OSCE certifications are desirable not necessary.
NB: This role can be based in multiple cities across the United States, hybrid work environment.
Please apply to be considered!
Key Words: Security Engineering, Security Remediation, Offensive Security, Security Engineering, Security Engineering, Security Engineering, Vulnerability Management