The successful candidate for this role will have a strong background within API Security Engineering and Offensive Security. They must have a strong understanding within Linux, Windows, Azure AD, or Office 365 as well as Splunk, ThreadFix, BurpSuite, PostFix, Mulesoft or other API Proxies. Additional certifications within OSCP, OSWE or OSCE are strongly preferred.
One of the world's largest Insurance companies is looking to bring in a VP Security Engineer within API Security. They can provide stability and the opportunity to move into a long term career with a globally recognized brand within the Financial Services domain.
Total Compensation: $190,000 - $230,000
Location: Hybrid in any of the following locations (NY, NJ, MA, NC, IL, TX, CA, KS)
- 8+ Years Experience within API Security
- Linux, Windows, Active Directory or O365 Experience
- Splunk, ThreadFix, BurpSuite, PostFix, Mulesoft, or other API Proxy Experience
- OSCP, OSWE, or OSCE Certifications
- Financial Services background strongly preferred
If this sounds like you, respond to this with an up to date CV in Word format and a suitable time to speak.