- Implementing and driving sales qualification and forecasting methodology across the company
- Building and scaling a high performing growing sales function, including a high performing commercial global leadership team, through strategic hiring, serving as a coach and leader, developing your team's skills and helping with career aspirations
- Working with the executive leadership team on developing short and long term goals and cascading data and plans to Head of Departments
- Working closely with the wider executive team and CEO to oversee the research and planning of new market potentials. Ultimately taking ownership of a 'go or no-go to market' strategy
- Engage with key organizational stakeholders to deliver market intelligence, fostering a continuous feedback loop
- 10+ years experience in a commercial sales role, with 5+ years of sales team management experience.
- Has built commercial software sales teams in a vertical-based approach.
- Managing complex deals with a medium to long sales cycle in a B2B SaaS environment
- Extensive knowledge of the current and future technology needs, market trends, and procurement practices.
- Highly Effective, enthusiastic team player with a demonstrated ability to partner across boundaries of function, rank and other differences;
- Strong cross-functional team leadership skills