Oliver James is working with one of the globe's leading insurance company based in Hong Kong who are well-known for their strong business performance and forward thinking mindset in driving transformation, as well as developing and advancing digital tools solutions.
We are currenting looking for a UX designer (Senior Manager) to join their regional design team to create a series of digital solutions, suited to varies customer-facing and internal-serving functions.
Job Description :
- Lead the creation of UI solution for one of key Group wide platforms
- Constantly provide suggestions in creating a new Group Digital Design System and help maintain its component quality at the best-in-class
- Stay informed and in tune with the latest developments within UX methodologies, best practices, trends etc., and share with the team
- Lead the brainstorming with stakeholders for future product/feature ideas, and co-create desirable customer journeys
- Review and critique solutions produced by other designers in the assigned projects to make sure that the solutions meet the Group standards
- Constantly identify areas of improvement in our work process, including the process between Group and local BUs, and suggest executable actions
- Negotiate with stakeholders and steer the projects to the right direction from UX perspectives while meeting requirements
- Manage all the UX activities for the assigned projects while meeting the tight deadline and expectations from stakeholders
- Identify quality vendors that can meet our standards in the markets we work in and manage logistics for the engagement
- Manage vendors to produce local BU UX solutions that meet our standards and schedule