Do you have detailed underwriting operations experience? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and fact finding?
A leading London-based speciality insurer are seeking a Underwriting Operations Analyst to support on operational performance, process & query management.
Crucially, this role is also responsible for the resolving of issues related to the Policy Administration System (PAS), working with and across various lines of business.
Supported by the Underwriting Operations Manager you'll be:
- Working on items where data differs between core systems. Investigate and confirm the correct value and ensure the data is updated and query closed
- Partnering with our outsourcing providers on query management, SLAs, and quality checks
- Ensuring quality and integrity of Underwriting and Operations data
- Supporting the wider operations team to optimise operations processes
- Liaising with underwriters, brokers, and other interested parties to address and resolve operational issues that may arise
- Supporting Ad-hoc project and other work items at request of Operations team management
- Assisting in the delivery of successful operational and business-related change projects as needed
- Collaborating with other departments, ensuring the enforcement of operational guidelines, regulations, and processes operate within industry related regulation
We'd like for you to apply if you have:
- Provided support in either data entry processing, or data validation investigation, with an emphasis on fixing as well as identifying the issues
- Technical knowledge of London Market systems and key reports
- Attention to detail and a passion for investigation and troubleshooting
- Strong data and analytical skills
Advantage if you hold;
- Insurance technical knowledge from industry.
- Experience with Sequel UW/Eclipse.