A well-established reputable Insurance business, known for their growth strategy is looking for a Property & Casualty Underwriter This role would be a good fit for someone who is well versed in Property and Casualty insurance of at least 2 years, passionate about developing new business, with strong communication skills, and always ready to meet new people!
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure and continued career progression. In this dynamic environment, and the ideal candidate would be originating, analysing and underwriting Property risks and portfolios, , working alongside internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities includes risk management, and involvement in interaction with client managers, underwriters, actuaries.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree/ Professional Insurance qualification
- 3 years or more of relevant working experience in Commercial Lines insurance
- Actively pursuing professional insurance designations such as ACII/AAII or equivalent designation preferred
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines product and contract language
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- A team player and also able to work independently
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgement
- Great verbal and verbal communication skills and relationship management skills