Oliver James have partnered with a leading Insurance company to recruit a UK Privacy Manager. Role can be based in the London or the North West.
As Privacy Manager you will run the UK privacy operations and join a growing privacy team within a global Insurance company.
You will drive business change and support the growth of the Privacy function. This role will see you implementing and enforcing the businesses relevant processes and practices to drive compliance with the group privacy policies, supporting on-going compliance with privacy legislation.
The UK privacy manager will support our UK business unit and functions including Marketing, Legal, IT and Finance and provide day to day guidance and advice whilst being supported by the Group DPO. The UK Privacy Manager will have one direct Analyst report to support and guide.
Main tasks of the privacy manager will include:
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of the UK data protection and privacy policies, standards and guidelines, specifically with UK required standards and for UK business processes
- Data is around customers and employees.
- Supporting the current privacy analyst and training where required.
- Support stakeholders across the business regarding personal data
- Ensure that our records and processes are kept up to date, such as our records of processing activity
- Provide ad hoc guidance and support for privacy queries
- Training the departments on best practice and new legislation
To apply for this position you will be a Data Protection/Privacy SME
You will have expert knowledge of UK privacy laws and practices, including relevant legislation such as the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation (PECR).
You will already hold data protection qualifications, including the IAPP CIPP/E and/or CIPM.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.