I am looking for a UI/UX designer for one of my clients, an award winning managed detection and response company and a market leader in Security Operations. My client is building out a new product and are looking for a UI/UX Designer. Work closely with product managers and software engineers to create and lead the design of future products.
- 4+ years' experience in designing, shipping, and iterating on complex digital software products
- Experience with Figma is desired
- Extensive experience with wireframing tools and rapid prototyping
- Be able to express yourself clearly and get stakeholders onboard with your ideas.
Salary and Benefits:
- Negotiable DOE €55,000 - €70,000
- Health care, Annual leave, paid sick leave, and more
Working Model - Remote - may be required in the office once per month
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please let me know a time that suits to have a chat in greater detail about the role.