One of our large Financial Services Clients is seeking an Treasury Analyst / Accountant to join their Treasury and Finance Function located in Hartford, CT OR located remotely.
We are seeking a Treasury Or Accounting Professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience gained in a financial services organization or large accounting firm. This role will support the VP of Treasury with a number of finance, treasury and investing activities, group consolidation and internal reporting.
This role is a contract to hire vacancy with the initial contract set for a minimum of six months.
- Banking Administration (online portal and documentation)
- Day-to-day banking issue resolution
- Involvement in Banking Relationships with Lead Treasurer
- Daily liquidity management
- Monthly/Quarterly Inter-company settlement and coordination of booking in the ledger
- Initial coordination and review of annual Escheat filings
- State Deposit reporting and replacement coordination
- Review cash actuals prepared by offshore team
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasting
- Review Cash journals prepared and posted by offshore team
- Take daily wire coordination with approvers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in business-related area (Finance, Accounting, etc.)
- A Minimum of one to two years treasury or relevant finance experience
- Knowledge of financial markets (banking and investment terminology, etc.) and corporate finance.
- Background in insurance is highly regarded
- Proficiency in Excel and Access
- Organisational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently or as a team member
Please apply using the prompts provided or email your resume and contact information to Stephanie.Hidalgo@weareoliverjames.com