Large MNC banking client seeking experienced Transformation Change Manager.
- Drive communication and collaboration between business units to coordinate our ambitious development of the client and digital wealth proposition.
- Collaborate with all relevant internal stakeholders, to understand business requirements and associated change initiatives, with the aim of tracking and embedding the change.
- Track transformation business outcomes via KPIs and validate embedding of the changes.
- Elicit, capture and provide high-quality business requirements and specification documents
- Liaise with front office users, product owners, Project Managers/Transformation lead, Equity IT development teams and third-party development teams.
- Work with key stakeholders to scope and document new projects, or extensions to existing.
- Drive non-IT requirements gathering including control, Regulatory Compliance and Legal requirements.
- Manage IT and non-IT deliverables in coordination with Product Owners, COO and other FO stakeholders.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, ideally with a focus on i) Structured products, and/or ii) Equities Derivatives and/or Fixed Income products.
- Understanding of investment banking and the HK/Asia market structure.
- Experience in diverse projects as either a Product lead, Project Manager, or Lead Business Analyst, in either Front Office, Middle Office, Technology or Finance.
- Experience working on a suite of projects and to a project cadence with usual project artifacts (scope documents, business case; requirements; project plans).=
- Analytical skills and a proven track record of managing/breaking down large complex business problems, processes, and interactions across organizational boundaries. This includes data management skills.
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills. Experience working with Product Managers, Technology, Sales, and support functions is ideal.
- Ability to challenge constructively business & product partners and IT.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to quickly draft documents (e.g. ppt) to distill change mgt roadmaps, status updates, and or strategic development journeys.
- Consultancy-type skills with the ability to pull together presentations on roadmaps, program updates, and to raise concerns.
- Comfortable with being taken out of their comfort zone with limited knowledge of the business/proposition, and able to add value quickly. Has the ability to quickly learn new business/products/regions etc and help distill information to drive change.
- Ability to synthesize and document business problems in an informative and easily consumable way.
- Ability to communicate with impact at various levels within a wide global and matrix organization (from people at the execution level to top management).
- Experience in working with different project teams technology, risk, finance etc.
- Energetic, resilient, and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and little direction when needed.