Purpose of the role:
A company which is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland as a UCITS Management Company and as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager. We are seeking an applicant who is keen to gain experience in both our Transfer Agent and AML teams and become involved with all aspects of both roles.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate processing of TA trades, Payments and New Account set ups
- Sending daily reports to clients and Investment Managers within agreed SLA's
- Responding to client queries in a timely and accurate fashion
- Completion of checklists to ensure that all tasks have been signed off, ensuring checklists are updated as new tasks arise
- Working on departmental projects e.g., static data clean up, new investor onboarding
- Preparation of ad hoc reporting required by clients
- Daily reconciliation / funding checks
Required skills and experience
- 1-2 years related experience in the TA environment
- Experienced on MS Office, in particular Outlook and Excel
- Any relevant TA system experience is an added advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) in Degree (Finance, Accounting, Investments)
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive team player
- Hard working and deadline driven
- Demonstrate an ability to work on his / her own as well as within a team and be willing to assist with any tasks when required
Why this role?
This is a great opportunity to gain Transfer Agency and AML experience in an ambitious and growing independent Financial Services group. This role offers great exposure and learning.