Leading insurer requires Training Lead to modernise and improve training practices and processes. This will involve training videos, quick reference guides and developing a broader training strategy.
The role will be working with users, especially underwriters in providing training on various systems and creating more innovative engaging training materials for users to be able to access in more of a self service model.
Training & Adoption Lead - Insurance
A leading insurer requires a Training and Adoption Lead to innovate and further enhance training materials and the broader training strategy across the organisation.
The Training & Adoption Lead Will:
- Play a leading role from a training perspective as part of a broader operational improvement and efficiency programme.
- The role will sit within operations and will be responsible for advising on and further developing a more interactive training strategy for users.
- The U.S team has a dedicated training resource and this position will be working with them in developing and implementing new training structures and practices.
- This will include moving things to more of a self service model including producing more online, el-learning materials and a more immersive training offering for users.
Training & Adoption Lead Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working as a Training Lead / Manager ideally within insurance.
- Experience of delivering training programmes which demonstrate strong user engagement as well as experience developing new training plans and strategies from scratch.
- Experience of implementing training processes / strategy with a tangible business benefit.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Training Lead / Manager. Please apply and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.