I am working with a Healthcare Irish enterprise client seeking an Lead Automation Engineer to join their growing team. This role will lead a team of up to 7 senior automation engineers, on a daily basis you will liaise with solution architects, VPs, Managers as well as DevOps teams, providing growth, expansion and a step into management if desired.
Have you had experience working within a the healthcare/medical industry within the quality/automation space? Have you had exposure to Robot framework and Cloud? Are you looking to progress your career in a fast-paced, project rich environment, working on state of the art technology? If so, this could be the role for you!
About the role:
This is a FULLY REMOTE position anywehre in EUROPE, offering flexible hybrid working hours.
- 7+ years of related experience, quality driven.
- 5+ years of automation experience Hands on Healthcare
- 3+ years of Experience in the Healthcare industry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Robot framework.
- Proficient on the tools:
- GitHub (Git), SQL, Playwright, Nunit, Junit.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and independently with strong interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of Ruby, Ruby on Rails, python.
- Knowledge of healthcare/Medical/Clinical industry standards and regulations
NOTE: You MUST be based in Europe and hold a right to work or EU Citizenship.