Oliver James are recruiting for a Test Manager to join a Warrington based client. You will be responsible for strategic direction, transformation of capability and capacity of testing services and overall accountability for quality and execution of testing activities within Technology & Change. The role is a combination of leadership, capability and cultural transformation and ownership of testing services as a whole.
Key responsibilities for the Test Manager:
- Own, drive and continuously refine the transition to Agile for software testing, with a reliance on automation, tooling and lightweight methods
- Motivate, inspire and propagate a culture of empowerment, dedication, collaboration and continuous improvement
- Perpetually drive up quality whilst reducing the cost of solutions delivery
- Establish, execute and market a clear and enduring strategy for testing services
- Monitor, manage and steer testing activities in-line with dependencies and constraints across the change programme
Key skills required for the Test Manager:
- Extensive experience leading software testing function within an Agile Methodology
- Strong technical depth with the ability to converse at a technical level with development resource
- Previous leadership experience of a test team(s) in a role of equivalent level
- Significant experience defining programme level testing strategies with dependencies, underpinned by blended internal and external resourcing
If this sounds of interest, please reach out to Emily Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0161 694 0743.